1. Find a Trip - This can be done by either browsing through our website, looking through our brochure or by chatting to us over the phone, so why don't you give us a call?
2. Check Availability - Once you have found the perfect trip - it is easy to check availability on-line. If our website states that there are less than 5 seats available, please contact us either by Email, Skype or Phone Oasis or your Travel Agent. You can request to provisionally hold a place for a few days subject to availability which will enable you to check availability for flights etc.
3. Book your Trip - Once you have confirmed availability please read the booking conditions and complete the booking form online. The booking form can be found by going to the trip page that you would like to travel on and then select the required date & then select book this trip. Alternatively you can select the red button "Book your trip" at the top right hand corner of the homepage and select the trip you would like to do from the drop down box. Please ensure you enter your name as it appears in your passport. A deposit of £200 for trips up to 34 days in length (excluding Peru/Bolivia Regional Explorer trips or trips including the Inca Trail trek), £400 for trips between 35 days to 83 Days (12 weeks) in length (including Peru/Bolivia Regional Explorer trips and trips including the Inca Trail) and £600 for trips of 84 days (12 weeks) or more in length will secure your booking. At this stage it is also worthwhile thinking about taking out travel insurance as your costs may be covered if you have to cancel your trip for certain reasons. You can buy travel insurance at the time of booking or at a later date in your account. Click here for details on our tailor made Overland Adventure Travel insurance.
You can pay for your trip by one of the following methods by selecting the payment method at the final stage of completing your online booking form:
|Pay by Secure Online Payment||
Fast and easy secure online payment
Please note that credit card payments incur a 1.95% surcharge
|Pay by Telephone:||Please call us on: 01963 363400|
|Pay by Bank Transfer:||
Please contact your bank to arrange a transfer and include your name, trip and departure date as a reference. Please ensure that all bank fees associated with the above Bank Transfer are paid in full at the time of transfer - as we do not account for these fee's in the trip price.
Our Bank Account Details: Oasis Overland Ltd, HSBC Bank, The Forum, Marlborough Rd, Old Town, Swindon SN3 1QT, UK.
|UK Bank Transfer Payments:||
Sort Code: 404335. Account No: 71365894
|International Bank Transfer Payments:||
IBAN No: GB38MIDL40433571365894. Swift Code No: MIDLGB2114P
4. Your Account - When you book your trip online it will create a unique account for you, so that at a later date you can add details, that you may not have had available at the time of booking ie. passport details. The benefits of having your own account is that you can view your trip details, view payments made as well as pay off your trip balance. There is also the facility to email other travellers on your trip, book accommodation & airport transfers and add 'Volunteer Packages' or 'Add On's' to your trip and buy travel insurance at a later date.
5. Travelling Partners - You may book as many people as you like along with your booking, but it will only ask you for brief details of your travelling partner, but you will need their email address. We will then send them an email & password so as they can log-in and create their own account. They will be able to complete their own personal details - allowing them to benefit from the same facilities as yourself.
6. Confirmation - We will send out your trip confirmation to you by email (unless you have selected the postal option) within a few days of receiving your booking and payment. We send comprehensive pre-departure information regarding your trip, including joining instructions, pre and post trip accommodation, visas, vaccinations, spending money and travel insurance etc. The pre-departure information can also be downloaded on the summary page of the trip you have booked. Please do not book any flights until you have received confirmation of your booking.
7 . Final Payment - For trips that are longer than 20 weeks in length, a second deposit of £600 is required 4 months before the trip departure date. You will be sent an email reminder for this payment. The remaining balance of your trip cost will be due 10 weeks prior to your trip departure date and we will send you an email reminder one week before this is payable. Your payment can be made by logging onto your account and making the payment online, or alternatively you can call us and pay over the phone. If you wish to make any payments before the balance is due, or if you wish to pay in installments - this can be done at anytime by any of the above methods.
8. Start packing & have a great trip!