Get all our latest trips, in our latest brochure. Order or view now.
Charters & Hire
If you are thinking about organising a trip for friends, family, work colleagues, or a college or charity expedition then why not use one of our vehicles? We can help take some of the hassle out of the organising and logistics' involved and can arrange just about any sort of itinerary and route in conjunction with prospective clients in the various areas we operate.
All our vehicles come well equipped with camping equipment including two person tents, cooking equipment and cutlery (except roll mats and sleeping bags), are fully insured and will be accompanied with two crew. We are also ATOL & AITO bonded for peace of mind and financial security and have liability insurance and crisis management plans in place in case of a major incident.
We will work out a cost, dependant on individual group needs and expectations, so whether you would like an all inclusive cost with food and meals thrown in, a hotel based trip or purely truck hire as a back-up role to a charity expedition, we will cost accordingly either on a week to week or total trip basis.
The cost will also include:
- All game park entrances for the vehicle and crew
- All border and road taxes associated with the vehicle and crew
- All alternate transport costs (i.e. ferries etc)
- Liability insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- All Fuel costs
All trucks are equipped with:
- A mixture of inward, forward and rear facing coach seats with head rests, providing more storage space for your souvenirs and luggage, as well as extra leg room to stretch out on the longer journeys (thus avoiding the typical 'bus' type layout of all forward facing seats with narrow aisles and cramped leg room with less storage).
- The Beach - a unique feature which enables several people at a time to be up and out in the open with panoramic views (Africa & Middle East trucks only)
- A mixture of side and rear roll-up and fixed windows, providing extensive viewing (sliding windows in South America)
- Under-seat storage for your backpack so you have easy access even when driving
- All trucks are equipped with sand mats and, where necessary tyre chains
- 12V charging points for Video and Mobile phone batteries
- On board stereo with MP3, iPod or CD walkman adaptor
- A comprehensive range of spare parts and tools
- Large dried and fresh food storage capacities
- Overhead lockers for cameras and day bags
- Onboard truck safe for money & documents
- Internal Heating (South America only)
- Large water carrying capacity
- Internal truck buzzer system
- Internal & external lighting
- Long range fuel tanks
- Fitted Seatbelts
Accessory equipment carried:
- Spacious 'Dome' style two-person tents with in-built ground sheets and mosquito netting
- All weather awnings or cook tent for wet weather and shade
- Cooler boxes (for storage of fresh food and drinks)
- Professionally compiled expedition medical kit
- All cooking and cutlery equipment
- Well stocked on-board library
- Gas cooker and fire grate
For more information call +44 (0) 1963 363400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org